Contract Recruiter 7/9/2019
Category: Operations Support
Job Type: Contract
One of our top clients is looking for a High Volume Corporate Recruiter in the Broomfield, CO area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large company that offers a great work environment.
What You Bring:
You have a proven track record of success in recruiting. Also you have:
- 3+ years of recruiting and experience
- Proven track record of success in recruiting
- Proficiency with computers, including job boards, MS Office, and CRM/ATS systems.
- Proficient with social media recruitment strategies.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (required).
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Decision Makers to gain insights into position and department needs. Including weekly updates on candidate pipelines and progress.
- Maintain corporate interviewing process and coordinate application process via CRM system including tracking and forwarding of all applications, interviews and resumes to appropriate Decision Makers.
- Create and sustain relationships with select individuals and organizations in the community to partner with for recruiting purposes, including diversity organizations and educational institutions.
- Continually grow pipeline of qualified contact center candidates through constant networking and managing referrals.
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new team members; including offer letters, background and reference checks, new hire paper work, and company orientation. Work with Hiring Managers to ensure that new employee orientation is completed.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with Human Resources team to provide insight into individual department trends and needs.