Full Stack Developer 7/24/2019
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
Veriant Solutions is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer for a top client in Atlanta, GA.
What You'll do:
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Code web applications across domains
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- Working closely with offshore and onsite teams to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Maintains, modifies, and improves existing applications.
- Contribute to and may lead project document reviews, and design/code reviews.
- Proactively engage the team to review ideas, solutions, issues, and/or concerns.
- Apply AGILE concepts and works collaboratively and closely with QA in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Train and mentors new/junior teammates and coordinate the activities of the offshore team.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
What You bring:
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world
- Problem-solving, Strong communication skills and strong organizational skills
- “Go to” person on the team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and possesses a proven track record of high quality deliverables.
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions and helps lead others through change.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in mobile/software development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health care and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- An outstanding team atmosphere