Sr Software Engineer - Enterprise Integration 9/6/2019
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
Veriant Solutions is actively seeking talented Senior Software Engineers for a top client in Louisville, CO. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to join a strong team and lead projects. You’ll bring the dedication and hard work and we’ll provide a place for you to excel.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather and write technical requirements for complex stories, features, and epics. Author technical designs.
- Code web applications across domains following specifications and using the appropriate tools.
- Identify best practices and guides other team members in the implementation of best practices.
- Build the automated test framework, drive best practices, and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain, modify, and improve existing applications.
- Contribute to and may lead project document reviews and design/code reviews.
- Ensure adherence to IT Control Policies throughout design, development, and testing.
- Build and maintain good business relationships that help drive ideas and solutions.
- Proactively engages team to review ideas, solutions, issues, and/or concerns.
What You Bring:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java development
- The “go to” person on the team.
- Define how the work should be done; provide intelligent alternatives to the status quo.
- Own issues and can work effectively inside and outside of the team to influence and drive results.
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions and helps lead others through change.
- Possesses a broad understanding of Agile/LEAN principles and the ability to apply the AGILE methodology; competent AGILE team member.
- Object Oriented Design and Development skills, including understanding of common design patterns.
- Prior work with Cloud Services (AWS is a plus)
- Web application, Client/server programming experience.
- Restful and SOAP services
- Relation Database & SQL Experience
- Linux / Unix
Nice to Have:
- Certificate-based authentication, cryptography
- Experience in System integration/ B2B integrations / SCM / MMIS / ERP development or integration is a plus.
- EDI Experience is a plus
- Exposure to UI framework like Angular is a plus
- SSL and java cryptography programming experience.
- Load testing using any toolset.
- Familiarity with centralized log management solution
- Data analytics is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Outstanding team atmosphere
- Challenging environment focused on growth and success