Junior Reporting Analyst 10/29/2019
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Contract
One of our top clients is looking for a Junior Reporting Analyst in the Broomfield, CO area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large company that offers a family focused culture and great work/life balance.
What You’ll Do:
As the Reporting Analyst, you will work with a team creating reports for a specific set of clients. You will be responsible for any and all reports those clients need. On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Work directly with a set of large clients to assist in compiling and analyzing their needs.
- Create sample reports meeting specific guidelines of individual clients.
- Compile, analyze and enter data into report formats.
- Ensure accuracy of data on all manual, ad-hoc and other client specific reports.
- Be a subject matter expert for the proprietary management information system.
- Test and review enhancements made to the system tools.
- Work with programmers, client relations and other internal parties to investigate the ability to meet client needs.
What You Bring:
You are an Excel guru. You love working with in depth interesting sets of data. You have:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including Data mining in an OLAP cubed environment, extensive use of Pivot tables and Macros
- Knowledge of encrypting files
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with important clients.
- 2-3 years of experience in a business setting.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- The ability and willingness to take on new projects and be flexible.