Administrative Assistant 11/20/2019
Category: Operations Support
Job Type: Contract
Do you love working in a fast paced environment? Are you a a proficient Administrative Assistant looking for your next opportunity? If you are looking for an opportunity to constantly work on new projects in a collaborative team environment, then this is the role for you.
One of our top clients is looking for an Administrative Assistant in their Broomfield, CO office. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large company that offers a family focused culture and great work/life balance.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for staying on top of the day to day management of the client program and details in systems.
- The Administrative Assistant will work with other team members and collaborate across departments to deliver high quality solutions and outcomes for our clients.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues for new and existing clients
- Prepare and process client eligibility files, including remediation of failed files
- Adhere to the delivery of best practices and standards to support successful outcomes
- Understand and track individual performance metrics to stay on target for service level agreements for issue response and resolution
What You Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a virtual collaborative environment.
- The individual must have a strong customer service philosophy and skills; thrive in a team environment as well as in an individual setting; demonstrate impeccable organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills