Web Developer 2/13/2020
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
One of our best clients has an open role for a Front End Web Developer in Denver. This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top consulting company in the telecommunications industry.
What You'll Do:
You will work with a team to design, develop and create web applications, databases, and reports for clients. This role will involve constantly working with clients to update them on the status of projects as well as manage the back end of multiple projects. On a day to day basis you can expect to:
- Develop projects using:
- Languages/Frameworks: JS, CSS, HTML, JSX, React, jQuery
- Relational Databases (MSSQL Preferred)
- Git & T-SQL
- Web Development:
- Integrate data from various sources into webpages
Who You Are:
You have a wide range of software engineering experience involving web development. You are looking for a fun, growing company to advance your career. You have:
- B.A. /B.S.
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Flexibility to change course whenever clients need something new or different.
- The ability to work independently but also collaborate with a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running!
- Experience with CFML (Lucee / Coldfusion)
- Experience with building middleware and APIs
- Experience with ETLs through SSIS or similar