Full Stack Developer
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
One of our top clients has an open role for a Full Stack Developer in the Denver (Remote). This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top information technology company.
What You'll Do:
- Perform as Senior .NET Developer in development and maintenance of ERP application.
- Act as a resident DevOps and development practice excellence engineer and champion to help plan, adopt, and enforce a best practices SDLC and DevOps culture within our development and testing teams.
- Gather and document technical requirements specifications.
- Create technical designs and act as team lead on various medium to large-scale development projects that focus on the following technology stacks, frameworks, and services:
o Microsoft .NET development using both Core and Framework
Server Side – ASP.NET using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
o Database Technologies – Oracle RDBMS
· Design, implement, and manage DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation.
· Work closely with clients in identifying technical requirements and estimating projects.
Provide leadership that drives continual adoption of best practice DevOps methodologies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
Who You Are:
You have a wide range of software engineering experience involving web development. You are looking for a fun, growing company to advance your career. You have:
- Positive, enthusiastic team player who enjoys managing and supporting technical professionals.
- Comfortable interacting with people at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for both written and verbal presentations.
- Able to establish team goals and hold team accountable for results.
- Able to fairly and consistently deal with team members, management and clients.