Project Manager (Cable)
Job Type: Direct hire
Veriant Solutions is currently looking to fill a Senior Project Manager position with one of our best clients in the Denver, CO area.
What You’ll Do:
In this position, you will be responsible for managing activity and status of multiple projects. On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
• Track and manage status of activity up to and including initial customer acquisition.
• Manage franchaise agreements, pole attachments, design and build status
• Meet with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
• Prepare preliminary and end result costing analysis for project teams, Project Leadership or department leadership.
• Develop options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
• Establish project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
What You Bring:
You are a qualified project manager with Agile experience. You understand the technical details of projects and are a great communicator. You have:
• At least 3 years of project or program management experience
• 2 years in the cable or telecommunications industry
• 2-4 years of experience in IT or engineering (preferred)
• A thorough understanding of managing complex project budgets
• A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business Administration
• Experience in Management consulting (preferred)