IT Support Specialist (Helpdesk)
Job Type: Contract to hire
Veriant is currently looking for a IT Support Specialist for one of our top clients in the Centennial area. You will be responsible for providing IT support to employees, systems, new user set ups and much more.
What You’ll Do:
- Field phone calls from customers and assist them with all IT needs.
- Phone based software support.
- Phone based hardware support.
- Hands on printing/scanning/faxing support.
- Telephany system support.
- Answer questions and assist in onboarding new team members.
- Provide excellent internal customer service in-person, by phone, and email.
- Monitor and maintain servers, workstations, printers, network equipment, and security systems.
What You Bring:
Experience working with:
- Microsoft Windows 10,11.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012,2016.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2019.
- Wired & Wireless Network hardware and configuration (printers, WiFi AP’s, etc.).
- VOIP Phone systems & video conferencing systems.
- Basic computer hardware knowledge (replacement of hard drives, RAM).
- Remote Desktop Connections including RDP, TeamViewer, and JumpDesktop.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients utilizing a range of technical knowledge.
- Following diagrams and written instructions.
- Using a ticketing system to track issues.
- Dispatch to local offices to perform IT maintenance/repairs.
- Must have a personal vehicle for light travel (paid mileage included).
- Must be able-bodied to climb ladders and lift heavy objects to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Contract to hire position with a growing company.
- Medical, Dental and vision benefits.