Product Manager 10/4/2021
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
Veriant Solutions is actively seeking a Product Manager responsible for driving the roadmap of an important component of our future 2.0 platform. We’re looking for an experienced PM who is up-to-date with web application trends and capabilities, who is current with product development methodologies based in user science, and who is fluent in clickstream analytics tools like Pendo and GA. The ideal candidate would work well with UX Design partners and technical delivery teams to produce valuable and delightful experiences for external and internal end users.
What You’ll Do:
- Product Owner for a vertical within a B2E (business to employee) technology stack
- Work closely with internal and external business partners to identify issues/needs that can be addressed/optimized leveraging Bright Horizons’ distinctive competencies.
- Draft, propose, and manage quarterly OKRs for their team
- Maintain a solid roadmap that conveys the “why” along with the “what”
- Maintain a prioritized enhancement backlog that ties to the Roadmap and OKRs.
- Be ultimately responsible for writing/refining/and splitting user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Work seamlessly with an Agile delivery team to regularly bring value to users and our business.
- Draft summaries/briefs/pitches of upcoming and proposed features for Ops team members, Marketing team members and other relevant stakeholders, including Executives.
- Be an advocate for and an expert in Agile development and lean process within a large organization undergoing a digital transformation.
What You Bring:
- 3-5 years Product Management experience, directly managing a successful product.
- Fluency in user science. Experience with qualitative and quantitative user feedback and analysis.
- Familiarity with behavioral analytics platforms
- Familiarity with experimentation platforms
- Experience moderating user interviews or focus groups
- Fluency in Agile methodology
- A deep understanding of how to drive business value through an understanding of market problems and a knowledge of technology-based solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups including executives and engineers.
- Experience with lean roadmapping a plus
- Experience with Pendo a plus
- SQL skills a plus
- HTML and CMS skills a plus
- Diverse candidates strongly encouraged to apply
What we Offer:
- Health Care
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement