IT Support Specialist
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Contract to hire
Veriant is currently looking for a Systems Administrator for one of our top clients in the Denver, CO. You will be responsible for providing IT support to employees and systems and occasional support for setting up new offices.
What You’ll Do:
You will be the go-to technology resource in a new office of a growing company. On a day–to-day basis, you can expect to:
- Manage the configuration of all Windows operating systems.
- Install applications and configure computer systems as necessary.
- Software troubleshooting skills
- Respond to submitted IT support tickets in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and computer peripheral issues.
- Practice network asset management and software license management.
- Monitor network operations and resolve any network interruptions.
- Organize and maintain IT assets.
- Manage backup and recovery operations
- Onboard new hires and off board terminated employees.
- Attend bi-weekly internal meetings to discuss outstanding IT related tickets and issues.
What You Bring:
You are a well-rounded IT professional who loves to solve problems. You have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services.
- Must be able to successfully manage high volume tasks – IT tickets, Onboarding, Off boarding.
- Knowledge of networking equipment such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Windows and Mac OS, Android, and IOS.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
Skills and Certifications:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred.
- Microsoft - MTA, MCSA
- CompTIA - Network+, A+
- Office 365 administration
- G Suite administration
- Windows 10 – Configure, Troubleshoot, Image, Update
- TCP/IP Networks – Configure, Troubleshoot