Help Desk Technician 10/18/2022
Job Type: Contract to hire
You will be the go-to technology resource in a new office of a growing company. On a day–to-day basis, you can expect to:
- Manage the configuration of all Windows operating systems.
- Install applications and configure computer systems as necessary.
- Software troubleshooting skills
- Respond to submitted IT support tickets in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and computer peripheral issues.
- Practice network asset management and software license management.
- Monitor network operations and resolve any network interruptions.
- Organize and maintain IT assets.
- Manage backup and recovery operations
- Onboard new hires and off board terminated employees.
- Attend bi-weekly internal meetings to discuss outstanding IT related tickets and issues.
What You Bring:
You are a well-rounded IT professional who loves to solve problems. You have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services.
- Must be able to successfully manage high volume tasks – IT tickets, Onboarding, Off boarding.
- Knowledge of networking equipment such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Windows and Mac OS, Android, and IOS.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
Skills and Certifications:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred.
- Microsoft - MTA, MCSA
- CompTIA - Network+, A+
- Office 365 administration
- G Suite administration
- Windows 10 – Configure, Troubleshoot, Image, Update
- TCP/IP Networks – Configure, Troubleshoot
What We Offer:
This is a six month; Contract to hire opportunity with an hourly pay rate of $31 – 35 per hour.
W-2 contract position offers contributory Medical, Dental and vision benefits.
Conversion salary of $65-70K with full benefits, PTO, annual bonus, 401K with match