Access Provisioner 6/13/2017
Job Type: Contract
- Process orders and manage implementation of all new, MACD and disconnect for internet access using multiple systems and carrier portals.
- Track milestones and proactively drive any activities that may jeopardize installs completing on time.
- Provide clear and concise status updates to the customer, partner, and other stakeholders in a timely manner throughout the implementation life cycle.
- Document install-related activities in internal databases to ensure customers have the most current status of an order via the customer portal.
- Expedite and escalate orders and issues, as necessary, to ensure installs are completed without delay.
- Answer inbound customer calls for queries regarding order status activities.
- Assist peers with back-up coverage, drive order issues to resolution, and train as needed.
- Participate in projects and other duties as requested by management.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, SharePoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining detail oriented.
- Skilled at working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Superb work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- In a data-processing and/or telecom-related position; provisioning experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus.
- Available to work shift work (team coverage is 8am-8pm EST) and overtime as needed.