Lead Generation Specialist 8/7/2017
Category: Operations Support
Job Type: Direct hire
One of our top clients is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to assist their inbound sales team. This is a great opportunity to jump start your career with a large company that offers a family focused culture and great work/life balance.
What You’ll Do:
In this role you will work on a team to generate leads and set meetings with customers. Success will be measured by the number of first time appointments you set up that result in sales opportunities. On a day to day basis you can expect to:
Qualify inbound leads and cold call prospects to schedule first time appointments
- Record all information accurately in CRM database
- Meet all Service Level Agreements for lead follow up Maintain positive relationships with prospects and customers
- Articulate company value proposition to prospects both verbally and in written communications.
- Serve as a resource to Client Services VPs and sales staff.
What You Bring:
You are an energetic individual who is enthusiastic about their work. You work well in a team and are motivated by clear goals. You have:
- BS/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- 1+ year of experience in sales or marketing
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the customer.
- High degree of computer literacy
- Experience with salesforce.com spreadsheets, database software, and other business software is highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate the values and mission of the company as well as the full range of services.
What We Offer:
This position is with one of our top clients. They offer a diverse, fun, fast paced and supportive environment for all employees. This amazing environment is why they have been recognized multiple times as a great place to work by Fortune magazine.