Database Developer 1/10/2018
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
Veriant Solutions is actively seeking a Database Developer for one of our top clients, in their Charlotte, NC office. This is an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing Information Technology company.
What You'll Do:
You will work with a team to design, develop and create web applications, databases, and reports for clients. This role will involve constantly working with clients to update them on the status of projects as well as manage the back end of multiple projects. On a day to day basis you can expect to:
Develop and program using SQL Server:
o Query (including unions, joins, using temporary tables, open query to other sources)
o Write stored procedures
o Output data for clean web use and dumps to excel
o Output data to XML
- Develop projects using Cold Fusion:
- Integrate data from SQL Server into web pages via Cold Fusion
- Output data via Cold Fusion to a variety of formats (Excel, web pages).
- Advanced work on excel including pivot tables, importing from a variety of sources etc.
- Manipulate data to create dynamic sheets
- Integrate data from various sources into webpages
- Web Development:
Who You Are:
You have a wide range of experience involving analytics, database development, and web development. You are looking for a fun, growing company to advance your career. You have:
- B.A. /B.S.
- 3+ years of SQL Server experience
- 3+ years of web development experience
o Especially integrating databases into websites
The ability to work independently but also collaborate with a team.
- Power BI experience
- Experience dashboarding live data
- Additional web interface technologies such as PHP, ASP