Helpdesk Analyst 3/11/2018
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Contract to hire
Veriant Solutions is looking for a Helpdesk Analyst for a top client in Boulder, CO.
What You’ll Do:
In this position you will work in the Customer Service Communications Center and will work with the Field Service organization. You will assist customers over the phone with routine problems and, when necessary, dispatch field engineers. You will log all customer issues into the Service Management System and conduct customer satisfaction surveys. This role requires working in a team environment and helping to mentor and train new customer service representatives.
- Provide first level problem solving for Point of Sale hardware and software. Including but not limited to operational and technical problems, utilize service management systems gathering and maintaining service incident data. Utilize and contribute to the knowledge management system, and adhere to and continually review published escalation and work flow procedures based on ISO 9000.
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays, update current job skills regularly, perform to defined standards, carry out special work assignments, and meet all conditions of employment.
- Perform customer service administrative task as assigned and understand customer database and processing customer part requests.
- Work in a team environment participating as a team member, focusing on continuous improvement and total customer satisfaction.
- Provides Project assistance as assigned.