Accounts Payable Specialist 9/12/2018
Category: Finance and Accounting
Job Type: Contract to hire
Veriant Solutions is currently searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist for one of our best clients in the Denver Tech Center.
Core Job Function:
Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Accurate contract data entry with emphasis on invoicing reconciliation and aging
Skills and Experience:
• Data entry
• Invoice reconciliation
• Invoice aging analysis
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Purchase order closures
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related assignments as needed.
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, analyzing Information, accounting, Microsoft Suite proficiency
• Microsoft SharePoint experience (nice to have)
Accounting Degree or equivalent