Project Coordinator - Fiber 10/6/2018
Job Type: Direct hire
Do you enjoy working with Telecommunications technologies? Are you experienced with GIS? If you are looking for an opportunity to constantly work on new projects in a collaborative team environment, then this is the role for you.
One of our top clients is looking for a Fiber Engineering Coordinator in the Louisville, KY area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large company that offers a great work environment and career growth.
What You’ll Do:
As the Fiber Engineering Coordinator, you will field check designs. You will be responsible for any and all reports those designs might need. On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Coordinate and schedule field personal
- Accurately document construction activity
- Create reports for Senior Leadership review
- Track project activity and results
What You Bring:
- Fiber design experience
- GIS knowledge and experience
- Excel and MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cable and/or Telecommunications experience
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Paid time off
This is one of our top clients. They offer a diverse, fun, fast paced and supportive environment for all employees.