Mobile Application Architect 6/17/2019
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
Veriant Solutions is actively seeking a Mobile Apllication Architect for a top client in Atlanta, GA.
What You’ll Do:
- Gathers and writes technical requirements for complex stories, features, and epics. Authors technical designs.
- Codes web applications across domains following specifications and using the appropriate tools. Identifies best practices and guides other team members in the implementation of best practices.
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Working closely with offshore and onsite teams to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Maintains, modifies, and improves existing applications.
- Contributes to and may lead project document reviews, and design/code reviews.
- Proactively engages team to review ideas, solutions, issues, and/or concerns.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
What You Bring:
- Stay current with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world
- The ability to learn quickly, interpret and follow technical plans, problem-solving, strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Identifies, implements, and applies best practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and possesses a proven track record of high quality deliverables.
- Understands and is able to explain up and downstream impacts across products, teams, and the organization.
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions and helps lead others through change.
- Leads by example, promotes a common purpose, and is a catalyst for success.
- Possesses a broad understanding of Agile/LEAN principles and the ability to apply the AGILE methodology; competent AGILE team member
- 6+ years of experience in software development and Mobile application development.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- BS Degree in Computer Science or other Engineering degree
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Prior experience working in an AGILE/SCRUM environment.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large projects.