Jr Data Specialist 6/21/2019
Category: Operations Support
Job Type: Contract
One of our top clients is looking for a Junior Data Specialist. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great business that’s leading the nation in Educational Consulting.
What You’ll Do:
As the Data Compliance Specialist you will be reviewing confidential compliance documents for our clients Providers and Caregivers. On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Verify individual background checks
- Verifying that individuals are registered with the state of California as required
- Entering findings in database
What You Bring:
You are a detailed oriented professional who loves to work with data. You have:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-up.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Data entry experience (preferred).
- A high school degree.
What we Offer:
This position is with one of our top clients. They offer a diverse, fun, fast paced and supportive environment for all employees. This amazing environment is why they have been recognized multiple times as a great place to work by Fortune magazine.