Software Engineer – Enterprise Integration 8/14/2019
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Direct hire
Veriant Solutions is actively seeking talented Software Engineers for a top client in Louisville, CO. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a challenging opportunity with room for advancement. You’ll bring the dedication and hard work and we’ll provide the training and awesome team culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Code web applications across domains following specifications and using the appropriate tools.
- Generate supporting unit test as well as system test specifications and implementations.
- Build the automated test framework, drive best practices, and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain, modify, and improve existing applications
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams. Build and maintain good business relationships that help drive ideas and solutions.
- Proactively engage with team to review ideas, solutions, issues, and/or concerns.
- Applies AGILE concepts and works collaboratively and closely with QA in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What You Bring:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java development
- Have some understanding of architectural principles.
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions and helps lead others through change.
- Thinks strategically, displays a high degree of emotional maturity, and demonstrates a positive outlook.
- Prior experience working in an AGILE/SCRUM environment.
- Object Oriented Design and Development skills
- Understanding of common design patterns
- Experience with AWS cloud service (or other cloud services)
- Web application, Client/server programming experience.
- Restful and SOAP services
- Relation Database & SQL Experience
- Linux / UNIX
Nice to Have:
- Certificate-based authentication, cryptography
- Experience in System integration/ B2B integrations / SCM / MMIS / ERP development or integration is a plus.
- EDI Experience is a plus
- Exposure to UI framework like Angular is a plus
- SSL and java cryptography programming experience.
- Load testing using any toolset.
- Familiarity with centralized log management solution
- Data analytics is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Outstanding team atmosphere
- Opportunities for advancement