Junior Reporting Analyst
Category: Operations Support
Job Type: Contract
Do you love working with data to create custom reports? Are you an expert with Excel but also enjoy customer service? If you are looking for an opportunity to constantly work on new projects in a collaborative team environment, then this is the role for you.
One of our top clients is looking for a Junior Reporting Analyst in the Broomfield, CO area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large company that offers a family focused culture and great work/life balance.
What You’ll Do:
As the Reporting Analyst, you will work with a team creating reports for a specific set of clients. You will be responsible for any and all reports those clients need. On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Work directly with a set of large clients to assist in compiling and analyzing their needs.
- Create sample reports meeting specific guidelines of individual clients.
- Compile, analyze and enter data into report formats.
- Ensure accuracy of data on all manual, ad-hoc and other client specific reports.
- Be a subject matter expert for the proprietary management information system.
- Test and review enhancements made to the system tools.
- Work with programmers, client relations and other internal parties to investigate the ability to meet client needs.
What You Bring:
You are an Excel guru. You love working with in depth interesting sets of data. You have:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including Data mining in an OLAP cubed environment, extensive use of Pivot tables and Macros
- Knowledge of encrypting files
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with important clients.
- 2-3 years of experience in a business setting.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- The ability and willingness to take on new projects and be flexible.
What We Offer:
This position does have the possibility to be extended longer than 3 months.
This is one of our top clients. They offer a diverse, fun, fast paced and supportive environment for all employees. This amazing environment is why they have been recognized multiple times as a great place to work by Fortune magazine.