Customer Issue Resolution Specialist (Remote)
Category: Operations Support
Job Type: Contract to hire
Are you a successful Customer Service Specialist or Customer Service Representative looking for an opportunity to increase your compensation and grow your career? Are you a interested in a contract to hire with a company fodused on family values, diversity and child education? If you have customer service experience and want to work for a large company with a great culture, then this is the role for you!
One of our best clients has an opening for Customer Issue Resolution Specialist. This position will be remote until September.
It's a contract to hire opportunity with a short time to convert to perm for strong candidates.
Our client has outstanding benefits, especially for children and child care.
Veriant Solutions is hiring a Customer Issue Resolution Specialists. The Customer Issue Resolution Specialists will maintain or restore customer confidence that may have been compromised by service issues by promptly addressing issues and resolving them to the satisfaction of the customer. Perform analysis of service issues to improve the quality of the Back-Up Care Advantage program and organizational process and procedures.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Manage the Voice of the Customer survey process, measure and report results to management. Follow current processes to document and resolve customer issues.
- Monitor the Footprints queue for customer issues that are reported to the Client Relations Directors. Follow current processes to document and resolve customer issues.
- Participate in on-call duties for Priority 1 and Crisis calls as assigned.
- Document and resolve customer issues and complaints including ongoing interaction with the customer as needed, and developing and implementing action plans for resolving the issue.
- Perform analysis on service issues to identify trends and process improvement opportunities. Recommend additional training or coaching based on results of analysis.
- Promote quality and quality initiatives throughout the organization by representing quality in task force teams and projects, and through quality sponsored promotions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
What we hope you will bring to this role:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work with difficult customers and de-escalate critical situations
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of call center process and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise in MS Office Word and Excel