Job Type: Direct hire
One of our top clients is looking for an Accountant in their Newton, MA office. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large company that recognizes the importance of accounting in a fun, team-oriented environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Reviewing and analyzing operating results and explaining fluctuations, expense accruals, client billing and accounts receivables
- Communicate regularly via phone, fax, e-mail and in person with EdAssist Team to provide accounting expertise and to answer questions and explain accounting practices
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations on a companywide and/or departmental level; report and analyze variances
- Complete bank reconciliations for companywide accounts
- Review operating results with senior management
- Run and analyze reports from the EdAssist System
- What we hope you bring to this role:
What You Bring:
- Accounting or Finance Degree with one (1) year of relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
What We Offer:
This is one of our top clients. They offer a diverse, fun, fast paced and supportive environment for all employees. This amazing environment is why they have been recognized multiple times as a great place to work by Fortune magazine.
In addition to a $57,000 – 60,000 annual base salary, they offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- Health benefits
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- 401(k) including company match
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Educational advising including tuition assistance and college preparation
- Real estate advantage program, auto & home insurance discount and cell phone discounts
- Discounts for child care and back-up child and adult/elder care support
- Free membership to sitter city, pet insurance