Facilities Maintenance Coordinator 3/16/2023
Job Type: Direct hire
One of our best clients has an open role for a Facilities Maintenance Coordinator in their San Antonio, TX office. This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top consulting company in the telecommunications/construction industry!
What You'll Do:
In this role you will maintain multiple small facilities, making sure the maintenance and systems are managed properly. You will manage vendors, complete quality assurance and quality control on work performed.
- Develop a tracking system to manage maintenance schedules and improvement projects for telecommunications facilities.
- Coordinate and manage vendor workload and production.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of quality control for maintenance and upgrade processes.
- Provide prompt troubleshooting and creative problem solving for any equipment and maintenance issues identified.
- Assist in maintaining and updating facility software for scheduling, tracking work orders, equipment, and preventative maintenance.
- Support equipment such as HVAC, generators, batteries, UPS systems, Rectifiers, and power distribution systems.
- Communicate issues that come up during the execution stage with the involved parties to find resolutions.
- Ensure vendors’ work is complete and to standard before submission to clientele.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor facility maintenance vendor activities, ensuring work activities meet scope of work and follow established procedures.
- Ability to identify, research and problem solve current or future operational issues and accurately relay solutions to the Operations team.
Who You Are:
You have working knowledge of HVAC systems, generators, and power systems. You are organized and understand how to schedule, coordinate, and maintain relationships with vendors.
- A basic understanding of HVAC, generators, batteries, and AC & DC power systems including installation, maintenance, and test procedures.
- 3 years of experience with HVAC and Generator Maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working around sensitive electronics and fiber optics.
- Ability to provide quality control on vendor work.
What We Offer:
- $35.00 - 40.00 per hour annual salary, with paid OT.
- Health benefits include medical, dental & vision for you and your dependents
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Annual bonus